Friday, October 1, 2010

ABC cancels ‘My Generation’

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2010/10/abc-cancels-my-generation.html

That's two.

Following Fox's cancellation of "Lone Star," ABC has now axed its documentary-style ensemble drama "My Generation."

The network is halting production on the Thursday night drama series after two episodes. What will take its place as the lead in for "Grey's Anatomy" is not yet clear.


After a poor premiere week opening, "My Generation" fell 31% for its second episode last night, to 3.9 million viewers and a 1.1 adults 18-49 rating.

The network's other struggling drama, Wednesday night legal series "The Whole Truth," is expected to get a third week at bat.

"My Generation" marks the second network series to get the axe this week. In addition to "Whole Truth," NBC's Friday night drama "Outlaw" is also on the bubble if it doesn't improve.
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails