Monday, June 28, 2010

Steve Carell on 'Office' exit: 'It's a good time to move on'

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/28/steve-carell-office-exit/

t looks like The Office will indeed be Scott-free this time next year.

Steve Carell is reaffirming his desire to leave The Office and his role as Michael Scott at the end of the hitcom’s upcoming seventh season. “I think [Season] 7 will be my last year,” he told us over the weekend at the premiere of his new animated flick, Despicable Me. “I want to fulfill my contract. I think it’s a good time to move on.”

Asked if there’s anything that could change his mind, Carell said, “No. I just want to spend more time with my family.”

Back in April, Carell made headlines when he announced in a BBC radio interview that next season “would probably” be his last at Dunder Mifflin. And he’s not backtracking!
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails